Purchasing Agent/Buyer - Direct Hire Career Opportunity - $50,000 - $60,000 plus bonus potential
Our client, Source International is a growing custom furniture manufacturer located in Sutton, MA. They have an immediate need for a skilled Purchasing Agent/Buyer who will be responsible for negotiating vendor terms, prices, orders and scheduling deliveries. This position reports to the CEO. The ideal candidate will have the means and opportunity to raise profits by making high-quality and cost-effective purchases. Communication skills will help you negotiate effectively and maintain profitable relationships. The goal is to acquire supplies that are critical for the success of their business operations.
- 5-7 years of proven experience as a purchasing agent or relevant role and an eagerness to grow.
- ERP Software Experience.
- Demonstrated experience and success in negotiating prices, terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of market research, data analysis and purchasing best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong analytical mindset.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a commercial mindset.
- Skilled in evaluating market conditions and different suppliers.
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field.
- $50,000 - $60,000 with bonus potential.
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM